Monday, January 5, 2009

winter break........ where art thou?

I'm creating this blog in protest of school starting again. I don't understand why seniors are required to still go to class for second semester... all we do is sit and wait around for the school day to end.  I'd much rather be at home practicing for those auditions I should be practicing for at this moment... oh well 

Anyways I figure I have to stay positive and look at the things in life that are currently making me very happy. For example


My starbucks tumbler. Which let me tell you, I have argued so many times this week about this cups name. Honestly, I have always called it a 'to-go cup' but apparently that's just wrong. My friends call it a thermos but NO a thermos is something that you pour hot drinks out of INTO a 'to-go cup.' I guess I'm just going to have to accept the name Tumbler though. Or maybe I'll give it an actual name like Lucy.. that might be a little strange though. Anyways, this cup I was very resistant to buy because I figured I'd never use it, but honestly it is my new best friend. I carry it everywhere and it keeps my tea/venti extra hot latte warm. Not to mention that it makes me feel SOMEWHAT eco friendly.












No comments:

Post a Comment